Search

Shout Out To Other ND Sites Out There!!!

Less than 24 hours away from the start of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football 2009 season. I'm so jacked up for this season. I can't even imagine how jacked up the players are. Many articles have been written and read, and quite frankly, I don't even read them any more because they all say they same things: It's time for the Fighting Irish to

"Show It".

I just want to give a lot of shout out to the other ND bloggers out there specially for the ones that are actually on sight covering the Irish without any charges such as BlueAndGold.com, Rivals and Scouts, IrishIllustrated, UND, UNHD, Subway Domer, BlueGraySky, and all the others. I'm pretty sure that more of the ND blogs will start to become more active in the next few days. I'm also sure that when ND wins the National Championship, many more ND blogs will pop out.


There's all of the ND blogs I subscribe to. Thank you all for keeping me awake on my boring lecture classes. Hope you guys will still keep me awake for the rest of this semester.

Go Irish!!!

0 comments: