Search

No ! ! ! Micheal Floyd ! ! !

I must admit that the Michigan (Sucks!) lose was a heart breaker. I really thought that the Irish was going to go undefeated this season. But loosing Michael Floyd this wee is a soul breaker. Floyd is simply the best player out there. Golden and Jimmy are up there, but the swagger and the assurance that Floyd brings when he is on the field is just simple Godesque.

I don't know if you guys noticed, but when Floyd came back to the field wearing that arm brace, you can tell that he has been crying. I know that probably means that he'll be back next year for sure, but I was hoping for him to leave for the NFL this year because he's really ready for it. Well, let's just hope that when he comes back that he'll still be Michael Floyd.

As far as the other WR goes, Golden Tate must simply carry the load. I know that Parris is the 3rd receiver, but I don't think he should move up to number 2. Shaq and Walker should really show that they're made of. Kamara and Goodman are tall enough for Jimmy to still throw those lab passes in the redzone for TDs.

0 comments: