Search

Why So Much Hate for Old Notre Dame?

I've been an Irish fan for just about 4 years now, and one thing
that I have realized over the years is that not a lot of people really
likes Old Notre Dame. Why So Much Hate for Old Notre Dame?
I do not know.

Maybe it's our rich tradition.
Maybe it's the National Championships.
Maybe it's the television contract.
Maybe it's Lou Holtz.
Maybe it's the higher standards in Notre Dame.
Maybe it's us (the Irish fans).

Hence, I've come to the conclusion that those who say and write
so much negativity to Old Notre Dame are actually Irish fans
(either secretly or openly). Yes, I admire openly Irish fans who
think Charlie Weis should be fired (I am not one of them by the way)
because it shows that they care about Old Notre Dame. And Yes,
I pray for those who bashes Old Notre Dame because I know that
deep inside you bashers are an Irish fan deep inside.

The Irish Fan (Secretly) of the week is Teddy Greenstein.

Teddy is our Irish Fan of the Week for writing
"Charlie Weis alienates Irish supporters."

0 comments: